Find Your Feet Careers Fair 2021
Join us for UoL’s biggest career event of the year!
When: Wednesday 3rd November 2021, 10am – 4pm
Where: Held virtually on CareerLinc. You can also come along to NDH1008 computer suite from 10–4pm, where members of the team will be on hand to support you in accessing the fair.
As a Lincoln student you’re already registered with CareerLinc, so just use your uni ID to log in.
This year’s Careers Fair is running in conjunction with the University’s sustainability event ‘Climate Week: Creating the Future We Want’ (to coincide with COP26 Conference).
Why You Should Attend:
- Meet local, national, and international employers all in one place – all wanting to engage with you!
- Quick and easy to register – no sign ups needed, just use your Uni ID to log into CareerLinc.
- Get a head start on your career search by networking with professionals and hearing about roles directly from employers.
- Choose how you want to interact with employers – group sessions and 1:1 chats available
- Get inspired – see what your future could look like.
Join us for the opportunity to interact with fantastic companies from different sectors and learn about their student and graduate opportunities.
The fair will be a mix of live sessions with employers and the opportunity to chat directly 1:1, read company profiles and view job opportunities.
- Enterprise Rent a Car – award winning graduate employer
- The Army
- NHS Leadership Academy – NHS leadership programme
- Nuclear Graduates – UKs nuclear training scheme
- Plus many many more
You’ll also have the opportunity to chat with University of Lincoln departments to ask questions and find out more about postgraduate study, volunteering, self-employment, KTP graduate positions and all the support we can offer you as your Careers & Employability Service.
Interested? Here are some handy resources to help you get the most out of this year’s event.
Preparation and User Guide – use this helpful guide to help you plan for the Fair.
Live Preparation Session – join us for an online live preparation session with a dedicated careers adviser to help you make the most out of the fair and know what to expect – October 28th, 2pm.
Candidate Experience Guide – a step by step guide on how to use the online platform.
Virtual Networking Masterclass– watch the video below to learn more about how to network with employers.
If you have any access requirements or would like to ask any questions before the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.