Skip to main content Skip to footer

This section of the website is devoted to live Q&A sessions with our own advisers or external employers. We will promote the Live Q&A’s in advance and you can also access session archives below.

Campus Jobs – Employment Rights and Visa Advice

For advice on your employment rights, including information about visas, please see below for a list of services open to you as a student at the University.

Student Support Centre

A dedicated and professional team is available to help with student enquiries regarding University systems and procedures, funding, fees and payments, housing, personal support and general advice and information. They can provide practical help, advice and support, resolve issues and concerns, and make referrals to specialist staff if necessary.

The Student Support team is here to ensure that you can access all of our services and information. They are the first people you will meet when you go into the Student Support Centre and the friendly, helpful staff can help you with a range of queries.

The Student Advice Service

The Advice Service provides free, legal, confidential and impartial advice to all students and prospective students of the University. The advice covered includes; debt, employment, immigration, housing, welfare benefits and student funding.Student Advice Service

Employment Rights

Contact the Advice Service

Advice Team

The Advice Team is part of the Advice Service within the Student Support Centre. The team consists of experienced specialist immigration advisers and are the only people in the University of Lincoln who can legally provide immigration advice.

The team advise international students of their rights and responsibilities within many areas, including student visas, working whilst studying, bringing family over to the UK, working after studying, visas for travelling in Europe, Brexit, EU/EEA student issues and much more. Contact the Advice Team Information for International Students