Skip to main content Skip to footer

This section of the website is devoted to live Q&A sessions with our own advisers or external employers. We will promote the Live Q&A’s in advance and you can also access session archives below.

Studying or Working Abroad

International Study Exchanges (Study Abroad)

The Turing Scheme, the UK Government’s global programme, provides funding for international education and training opportunities across the world. The University of Lincoln has been awarded almost half a million pounds through the scheme, which will mean even more opportunities for students to undertake overseas travel, ranging from short-term study trips to semester and year-long placements abroad.

The University also has access to the Erasmus+ funding until 2022, so you can still apply for Erasmus+ exchange programmes and participate.

There are also opportunities for students to study outside of Europe, particularly in the USA and Canada, but arrangements are handled directly by the School. 

To find out more about Turing and these opportunities contact the University’s Global Opportunities Team:

Tel: +44 (0)1522 835018

Working Abroad

GoinGlobal – allows students to find out what it is like to work in countries around the world. Discover how to apply for work, and search for internships and graduate jobs overseas. 

GoinGlobal - Jobs here, there, everywhere

Useful websites

Please see below the list of websites that you may find useful…

International Virtual Work Experience

British Council

Go International

Third Year Abroad

US-UK Fulbright Commission

Prospects Working Abroad