Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the world’s most recognised computing qualification for proving a person’s skills and abilities in Microsoft Office applications. Earning a MOS certification can help you stand out in today’s competitive job market.
The University has subsided 125 Microsoft Specialist certifications (usually £100 per course but available to you for £10 per course!) for students active on the Lincoln Award. One of these courses counts for ALL 3 COURSE RELATED ACTVITIES section of the Lincoln Award!
The Microsoft Office Specialist certification proves to employers that you have the core skills in Office applications. You can choose one of these software options, study using online learning resources, and then sit a 50 minute practical exam;
Want to get started? Here is the process…..
- Sign up for by paying the £10 fee via the online store. Click button below.
- Receive instructions by email from the on campus provider (further support is available)
- Take part in the 3-4 hours of online learning
- Take the exam on campus (with support and celebration!): March 11th 2020
- Receive your certification (ready for your CV and LinkedIn profile)
If you have any questions please contact the Lincoln Award team; firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to the Careers Centre.
Full details and course objectives are available here.