Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the world’s most recognised computing qualification for proving a person’s skills and abilities in Microsoft Office applications. Earning a MOS certification can help you stand out in today’s competitive job market.
The University has subsided 200 Microsoft Specialist certifications (usually £100 per course but available to you for £10 per course!) for students active on the Lincoln Award. One of these courses counts for 20 points in the Develop- Employability Activity section of the Lincoln Award!
The Microsoft Office Specialist certification proves to employers that you have the core skills in Office applications. You can choose one of these software options, study using online learning resources:
The following exam dates are now bookable, with exam slots in the morning and afternoon:
Spaces are limited so make sure you book your spot as soon as possible.
Want to get started? Here is the process…..
- Sign up by choosing which exam date you would like and paying the £10 fee via the Online Store. Click the Online Store button below.
- Receive instructions by email from the on campus provider (further support is available).
- Take part in the 3-4 hours of online learning.
- Take the exam online. Information and dates are available via the button at the bottom of this page.
- Receive your certification (ready for your CV and LinkedIn profile).
Sign up via the online store:
Full details about the course and online exam are available here:
If you have any questions please contact the Lincoln Award team: