Campus Jobs ID Checklist
Although a legal requirement, a Right to Work check is quick and simple, a member of the Campus Jobs Team will just need to check and make a copy of your original ID. Unfortunately copies, scans or photographs cannot be accepted.
Please note that for the purpose of a Right to Work check a driving licence is not classed as valid ID.
Should your student name be different to that of your ID, you will also need to provide an official document to evidence this change, i.e a marriage certificate or name change deed.
For your information, please see below for a list of acceptable ID that can be used, and select your ID from one of the 3 sections in the table below.
1. Choose one piece of ID from the list below:
- Current valid passport including Visa/Work Permit (if required)
- EU National ID Card
- Biometric residence permit.
2. An expired British passport is a valid piece of ID, however you will also need to bring in evidence of your National Insurance number, which will need to be one of the examples below:
- National Insurance Card
An official letter or document from a government agency e.g. HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, or the Social Security Agency in Northern Ireland) or previous employer.
If you know your National Insurance number, but cannot source any of the evidence listed above, please access the link below, select Personal tax account and once registered, you can print a letter to provide evidence of your National Insurance number.
3. If you are a British Citizen and do not have a passport, providing it is issued in the UK, please bring in a birth or adoption certificate along with one document from the above list to evidence your National Insurance number.