Making a Job Application | Applications (Video) | Applying to Further Study | Personal Statements | Portfolios | Showreels
A showreel can be a common request within the media and performing arts industries. It should showcase your skills in a visually engaging way.
When composing your showreel consider the following points:
- Keep your showreel brief. It should be around 2 minutes of footage.
- Do some research about the company and role before you tailor your showreel. It should highlight the most relevant examples of your work and be tailored to the specific company in a similar way to how you would adapt a CV.
- If you are using group work within your reel, clearly specify what you’re involvement/role was.
- Ask for feedback on your reel from employers and tutors.
- Consider how easy it is to access your showreel. You want to make it as easy as possible for the employer to view.
|Update Your CV||Interview & Assessment Prep|