Unlocking Potential, 14th – 18th March, exclusive access to workshops and development for students who are less represented at university.
A mix of face-to-face and online activities, Unlocking Potential is designed to provide support and development opportunities. Every activity is intended to boost your employability and increase your confidence by giving you insights, practical experience and understanding of five key themes.
Events are based around five themes:
Managing Stress & Resilience, Communication, Leadership, Understanding Behaviours, Workplace Ethics.
Each event is open to students who fall into any of the below:
- are aged over 21 when you started university
- have long term physical health or mental health condition, or a disability
- have lived in the care of their local authority
- are the first in their family to attend university
- have a household income of less than
Visit the Unlocking Potential webpage to see more and book events.