Wellbeing at Work Virtual Event by RateMyPlacement
October 28 @ 9:30 am - October 29 @ 4:00 pm
Well-being at Work Virtual Event
COVID-19 has changed everything. Festivals were cancelled, sport just stopped and cats and dogs across the world were left confused by their owners’ presence between 9-5.
But some things haven’t changed. We know that accessibility, mental health support and a commitment to diversity really matters when choosing a company to work for.
RateMyPlacement’s Well-being at Work Virtual Event is an opportunity for you to talk, interact and question employers on these subjects.
The event will include 1-2-1 sessions with employers, presentations, access to exclusive downloadable content as well as competitions and giveaways.
The line-up includes...
Aon, Bank of America, Barclays, Bloomberg, Deutsche Bank, GSK, J.P. Morgan (Headline Partner), Lloyds Banking Group, PwC, Sage, Standard Life, Unilever and UBS.
There will also be workshops on ‘Removing the Fear of Virtual Networking’ and ‘Mindfulness and Stress Reduction’.
Topics may include*…
- How companies support mental health and well-being
- Accessibility in the workplace post-COVID
- Training in virtual networking - practice with real employers
- What are employers really looking for in applications and during assessment centres?
- How employers support diversity initiatives
- A closer look at company culture
Event times: 9:30am - 4:00pm each day
Limited spaces are available. (So register NOW!)
*We're curating some great content as we speak and will announce it soon.