- This event has passed.
University of Lincoln 4.0 Challenge 2019
February 21 - February 26
UoL4.0 Challenge 2019 is a Lincoln Awards activity associated to the development of personal and professional abilities to better deal with the Digital world. It brings together University of Lincoln students and Lincolnshire businesses and organisations to tackle key challenges brought by the
fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) in particular (e.g. Big Data/Analytics, Blockchain, the Cloud, Internet of Things and wearable sensors).
UoL4.0 Challenge 2019 will take place in six days (21st – 26th of February 2018). The first day will bring together companies, students and academics to have initial discussions on the challenges.
The following days students will work independently, with the support of companies’ representatives and academics, to develop real technology-based business solutions to the challenges posed. A final ceremony for presenting the solutions will take place.
To support the development of disruptive technology-based business ideas, a series of workshops are scheduled, where students may gain entrepreneurial and problem-solving skills.
- “Inspiring Ideas” by Gyles Lingwood (School of Design, College of Arts)
- “Industry 4.0 Revolution” by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- “TRIZ ” by Artem Khudenko (Lincoln International Business School)
- “Analytics in a Digital Economy” by the Operational Research Society (ORSoc)
- “Effective Business Communication” by Siemens
To Apply: Email email@example.com