- This event has passed.
Public Speaking Event
22nd February 2018, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Enhance your public speaking skills with the help of a friendly, diverse and supportive group.
Lincolnshire Speakers provides regular opportunities for personal & professional growth. Join us at the Lincoln International Business School, for a special guest night open to anyone!
- Practice your presentation skills in a non-threatening environment, and get feedback from experienced speakers.
- Learn hands-on how to handle realistic business situations: chairing a meeting, pitching ideas, timekeeping and conference etiquette.
- International student? Learn how to express yourself clearly and confidently. Improve your grammar, diction and use of the English language.
What to expect
- Experience a typical Toastmasters night.
- Listen to prepared speeches from some of our members and learn more about the journey to becoming a better public speaker.
- Discover our fun & exciting ‘Table topics’ session.
- A friendly welcome… no pressure to speak, only opportunities!
Attendance to the guest night is free. Limited places available, so please sign up at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/toastmasters-lincoln-public-speaking-event-tickets-42909058148?utm_term=eventname_text
About Lincolnshire Speakers
We are Lincoln-based public speaking club which has its meetings on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month to help improve your public speaking and presentations skills.