- This event has passed.
LSFM Industry Week 2021
February 8 - February 12
LSFM’s Industry Week runs from Monday 8th to Friday 12th February 2021 at the University of Lincoln.
The 5 day event includes:
- Alumni Industry and Alumni Postgraduate Panels
- Industry Guests and Networking
- Sessions on creative career planning and going freelance
- Setting up your own creative business
- One to one sessions to start planning your career
Among the highlights:
Radio 1’s Scott Mills in Conversation – 11am on Friday 12th February
Industry Week is jointly organised by Lincoln School of Film and Media and the Careers and Employability Service.
The event is open to all LSFM students/staff, as well as Alumni of LSFM or students/staff in the College of Arts at Lincoln University.
All sessions will be held on line via Collaborate Ultra – click on each day’s schedule for the links. There is no need to sign up in advance.
This event is not open to the public.