- This event has passed.
Graduate internships live (for employers)
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Are you interested in finding out more about our graduate internship scheme funding to support your business?
If you are looking for a low-cost, low-risk boost to your business, a graduate internship could be the ideal solution. Graduate internships can help your business to grow and develop in a number of ways, including providing business support, assisting with income generation, delivering a marketing strategy or developing your website. Whether you have a specific project to complete or simply need additional resource in key areas of your business, a graduate intern could be the answer.
Graduates can bring a range of benefits to your business:
- Experience and subject specific knowledge gained from their degree course
- Ready to put their knowledge into practice
- New and creative ideas gained from their studies, being challenged to think differently during their course to continue this within the workplace
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change to provide greater support to your business
- Developed core transferable skills from their course, part time work and extra-curricular activities, such as written and oral communication, teamwork, problem solving and organisational skills
We would like to invite industry professionals, micro, small and large companies to join us for a live webinar where we will provide an overview of our internship funding initiatives.
To book or any questions, please contact Lesley O’Donnell: email@example.com