- This event has passed.
Global Experiences and Employability day
April 28 @ 12:00 am
Well, you are invited to the Global Experiences and Employability Day!
If you are considering an international experience (who isn’t after the year we’ve had?!), come along to see where you can work or volunteer abroad and gain valuable employability skills at the same time. From working in prestigious country clubs in America, to volunteering in Sri Lanka, to visiting beautiful Ireland, there’s something for you!
Due to the current COVID19 situation, this year we have extended the day (previously known as the International Opportunities Fair) to include virtual internships and more locally-based opportunities, so please come along and see if there’s a company that catches your interest.
You can access the day via lincolnsu.com/globalexperiencesday where you can find out more about individual companies, and the opportunities available to you! Please note that this link will only work on the Day, so make the most of accessing what’s on offer!
There will also be talks held throughout the week so you can speak to the companies directly to find out more about the opportunities on offer – please see below for the dates and times, and make sure to speak to the representatives about their opportunities!
- Pagoda – Tues 27th April – 1pm – Click here to join the meeting
- Gleneagle Group – Weds 28th April – 11am – Click here to join the meeting
- BSG Interns – Weds 28th April – 12pm – Click here to join the meeting
- Rotaract Club – Weds 28th April – 1pm – Click here to join the meeting
- AIESEC Nottingham – Weds 28th April – 2pm – Click here to join the meeting
- Challenges Abroad – Weds 28th April – 3pm – Click here to join the meeting
- Think Pacific – Thurs 29th April – 11am – Click here to join the meeting
- CCUSA – Thurs 29th April – 12pm – Click here to join the meeting
- Travelteer – Thurs 29th April – 1pm – Click here to join the meeting
Gotoco – Thurs 29th April – 2pm – Click here to join the meeting