- This event has passed.
How To Get A Job With FDM Group
February 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Why Come to the Workshop?
During the workshop, FDM will go over who they are & what they do, the opportunities they have available with them, what the roles entail and the support that will be available throughout your time with them.
Life at FDM
How It Works
FDM’s Careers Programme bridges the gap between academia and the commercial world for graduates like you.
- Apply to the FDM Graduate Careers Programme
- Train in IT and business specialities in one of their award-winning academies
- Work on-site with prestigious industry-leading clients, gaining hands-on commercial experience
- Excel as you set yourself on a meaningful career path – the sky’s the limit!
They equip you with:
- IT and business training from industry experts
- 2+ years of hands-on commercial experience
- A foot in the door with one or more of our prestigious clients
- Exposure to dynamic working environments
- Ongoing career support and professional development
Supporting Your Progression
FDM has a number of programmes in place to continuously support and engage with their people.
Consultant Peer Support (CPS) Programme
The CPS Programme ensures that when a new consultant is placed onsite, they are connected with a more senior FDM consultant already working with that client to help ease their transition. These CPS ambassadors provide the guidance needed to help new consultants get settled, connect with fellow FDMers in the area and prepare for their new roles onsite.
The Mentoring Programme brings together individuals at all levels of their career journey, from management to new starters. It provides you with the opportunity to build relationships and network within FDM’s wider community by linking their consultants, alumni, trainees, internal staff and clients together.
FDM has launched the careers of thousands of people who make up our alumni network of talented individuals. We regularly interact and engage with our alumni community, giving past and present FDMers a network from which to build relationships, learn from others and explore opportunities with people who have had similar career experiences.
Selection and Recruitment
- Educated to degree level
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK/EU
- Possess some technical knowledge or experience in IT or business
- Demonstrate a passion for IT and business
- Open to being geographically flexible within the UK
- Able to support yourself financially during the training period
Complete a telephone interview.
Complete a video interview.
Attend an assessment day at one of their centres in London, Leeds or Glasgow.