- This event has passed.
Creative Industries Federation Talk
November 24 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
As a student studying at Lincoln, a University that is a current member of the Creative Industries Federation, you are eligible to sign up to our brand-new Creative Industries student membership, for free!
We’re an organisation that represents, champions and supports the UK’s creative industries. A huge section of that rich ecology of creative businesses, individuals and communities is the next generation of talent, innovators and entrepreneurs that will forge our sectors in the years to come aka YOU.
So we’re delighted to open our metaphorical doors to the next wave of creators in launching our new student membership. But what does it include?
– Exclusive access to our carefully curated selection of launch resources that provide
– INSIGHT into our industry
– practical guidance and tips to help ADVANCE your careers
– all the best platforms you can use to CONNECT to our industry and to your peers
– extensive details of the creative opportunities and job boards out there to fulfil your creative POTENTIAL
– Exclusive access to parts of our busy events schedule, including recorded content from our landmark November 2020 Creative Coalition festival.
Join our talk to learn about the creative industries, creative careers and free opportunities and events!
Booking is essential.