- This event has passed.
Career Immersion Event: CBRE
October 20 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A group of large UK employers are coming together for the fourth consecutive year to help students navigate the
uncertainty around employment options and make informed choices about their prospective careers.
The sessions will take place over two weeks in October and provide insight into:
• A day in the life of a particular role & industry
• What career trajectories look like
• The journey of recent graduates and apprentices
• What graduate and non-graduate schemes are available
• How to make a strong application
The event is aimed primarily at students studying at school, university or college in the UK from disadvantaged and underrepresented backgrounds. However anyone, regardless of background, can attend if they feel they would benefit from the support provided.
This event will cover: UK Advisory Business Commercial Real Estate; Graduate Apprentice pathways