- This event has passed.
Browne Jacobson – FAIRE: Virtual Work Experience & Legal Career Insights
April 6 - April 7
“Calling all 1st and 2nd year students! Join us on 6 and 7 April for a unique peek behind the scenes at a national law firm and the legal industry full stop – including in-house careers.
Our two-day FAIRE: Virtual Work Experience and Insights Event offers a rare opportunity to explore legal and other professions such as HR, Marketing and Finance within a law firm.
With a lively schedule of workshops, speakers, and Q&A sessions, you’ll hear diverse and fascinating career stories from our team – sure to spark inspiration and lots of food for thought.
- A day in the life of our newly qualified junior lawyers
- Barrister or solicitor – what’s the difference?
- Our trainees’ advice to their younger selves
- Insights from one of the UK’s most high-profile QCs – Chris Daw QC (and check out his TV show on iPlayer)
- Tips on building a personal brand from our external training partners
The event runs 9am-4pm each day and forms part of our new FAIRE initiative – Fairer Access into Real Experience. We’re committed to increasing access to a career in the law, and this is the first event of many. It’s open to students across the UK, it’s free and there are no application forms – just register and go! Spaces are still available; if you would like to sign up, please use the link below before Monday 29 March (this link will take you to the Young Professionals UK website, our partners for the event).”