Find Your Feet Careers Fair
Date: 3rd November 2021
Time: 10am – 4pm
Our annual Find Your Feet virtual careers fair!
Join us for what we will be a fantastic online event with the opportunity to interact with our students and graduates on our virtual fair platform.
Now in its 11th year, our Find Your Feet Careers Fair is a great way to raise your profile and showcase any internships, placements, graduate schemes, or jobs you have available.
The fair typically has our biggest students’ turnout of the year from our range of courses and subjects and has become a significant event in our academic calendar – held online for the second year this event will be no exception.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with our talented students and graduates, not to be missed!
This year’s Careers Fair is running in conjunction with the University’s sustainability event ‘Climate Week: Creating the Future We Want’ (to coincide with COP26 Conference).
The CareerLinc platform enables you to interact and promote your company to our students and graduates with a variety of virtual benefits:
- The platform is fully interactive and mobile friendly.
- You will be given your own virtual stand, where you create your own home page with your own narrative and interactive content to show off your brand.
- Each member of your organisation can create their own schedule for appointments to fit around your diary.
- Additionally, each member can create their own profile to bring a human element to the event and encourage students to connect with you.
- Students can engage with you at your booth and undertake both one-to one and group chats through your video hosting platform of choice e.g., Teams, Zoom or Google.
- Upload your job opportunities and applications forms through the same integrated platform to make your life easier.
- Walk up option for students to attend the fair on the day to allow more flexibility and accessibility for students and ensure you get the best engagement possible.
- Full technical support alongside dedicated careers team support prior to the fair and on the day.
- Meet students from all the year groups. The biggest turnout is typically from our 3rd students who will be ready to apply for your graduate roles and schemes.
- Utilise the Fair in several ways; to raise awareness of your brand and industry, promote placement & internship programmes to current students or your graduate schemes & jobs to final years.
- Research from Handshake found that nearly 60% of Black students say virtual career events made them feel more likely to be noticed by employers and that 55% of women prefer fairs in a virtual capacity.
- This years’ fair is being hosted on our existing platform CareerLinc which means its easier for employers to sign up.
This year we are pleased to offer our exhibitor booths, all the features listed above and advertising for free!
If you would like to discuss additional marketing exposure, then please do get in touch – email@example.com.
Booking is only confirmed once you have registered your place on CareerLinc and your request is approved.
Booking for the fair is now open!
Please go to CareerLinc via the button below to provisionally book your place.
Book your space. Full event terms & conditions are available here. For any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.