Job title: Social Media & Marketing Officer
• Creation of social media content that promotes audience interaction,
increases audience presence on Sports Centre sites, and encourages
• Creation of regular interactive competitions to encourage audience
• Scheduling of content on social media platforms.
• Promote Sports Centre service provision, gym, group exercise, sports
• Work with the Sports Centre management team to regularly promote
• Keen knowledge of all social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
Snapchat, and YouTube and be knowledgeable in new developments in the
social media field.
• Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills, evidencing a clear
understanding of social media tone of voice.
• Knowledge of Wordpress software.
• Knowledge of scheduling would be helpful but training can be provided.
• An interest and passion for sport and fitness is highly preferable but not
• Taking it personally – demonstrating the drive and ambition to contribute
further growth of the Sports Centre social media presence.
Hourly rate: £8.04
Number of paid hours per day per student: 10 hours excluding breaks
Temporary / Ad hoc: Yes
Location: Sports Centre
The Social Media & Marketing Officer will be an important part of the team that edits, updates and generates content for the Sports Centre website. They will also spend a large proportion of their time working on social media across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Dave Gilroy (Assistant Sports Facilities Manager) email@example.com
Application closing date: 11 November 2018