The Web Assistant will support and maintain the Students' Union sector leading CRM system; the Students' Union Management System (SUMS).
The Web Assistant will mainly assist in the support, documentation and quality assurance testing of the platform. The role will act as the first level of support for any SUMS related queries, as well as providing introductory training for modules.
The Web Assistant role will also include performing website related tasks as required by the SU's communication department.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- maintain a presence as level one and initial support for the SUMS platform
- ensure user guides are produced for new and existing platform modules, providing clear instructions on how to perform associated processes and integrating such knowledge into the platform
- with oversight from the Senior Web Developer and IT & Data Manager, ensure new SUMS developments are independently tested and documented, documenting enhancements and feedback using the relevant issue tracker software
- liaise with the Senior Web Developer to ensure all code changes adhere to organisational policies, taking in to special consideration data security and requirements set out within Data Protection legislation
- be responsible for day-to-day technical questions such as general IT issues, user accounts, printers and shared drives
Please see the Job Description for further information on the role.
The first date of interviews will be a preliminary telephone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview if successful into the second stage of the shortlisting.
To apply please click: https://lincolnsu.com/vacancies/staff