We are an award winning creative agency specialising in exhibitions and brand experiences. We are currently seeking a Junior Exhibition Designer.
You will be reporting in to the Creative Director and working within the Events and Exhibitions team as a 3D designer generating creative, innovative and accurate responses to creative briefs, and preparing presentations for:
- Exhibition/ interior/ experiential and event based projects.
- Preparation of presentation documents
- Scaled production drawings - translation of 3D designs into scaled 2D & 3D production drawings for estimating and construction
- Some site supervision of projects through to completion
Skills & Experience
- Good communicator
- Accurate attention to detail
- Passionate & enthusiastic, a motivated self starter
- Team player - must be able to work as part of a team
- Creative - a problem solver with a questioning mind, open to new ideas, influences & willing to embrace new methods, ideas, products and services
- Hand drawing sketching ability preferred - the ability to express ideas quickly in sketch form to others is a great asset
- Degree or equivalent qualification in either Exhibition / Interior or Spatial design, possibly graphic design but with a strong interest in 3D design
This is a great opportunity to join an agency working with ambitious global technology companies. We consistently push boundaries and lead on design so are looking for a passionate individual who is looking to really make a creative difference.You will be working with one of the most creative boutique agencies in the industry. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our ability to deliver truly creative and dynamic stands. We are a young group who look out for each other and support each other as a team. We enjoy fun days, evenings out, team lunches, Friday drinks and all the other cool stuff that agency life brings.
For the right person this is a dream job. If you have a passion for working in exhibitions this role with give you the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility with experience. There is also the opportunity to travel internationally.
CV and covering letter be sent to: email@example.com