We are an award winning creative agency specialising in exhibitions and brand experiences. We are currently seeking an Exhibition CAD Designer.
You will be reporting in to the Creative Director and working within the Events and Exhibitions team as a CAD designer turning concept visuals into a reality.
The right candidate will have:
- A good understanding of manufacturing construction methodologies for exhibition stand builds.
- Strong attention to detail with high level of drawing and detailing accuracy.
- The ability to prioritise and manage workload while working to agreed deadlines.
- Good design sensibility and attention to design detailing for the interpretation of concept designs to technical drawings.
- Some experience in working in a similar design and manufacturing environment.
- Interpretation of concept designs into technical drawings packages.
- Production and management of technical drawing packages for workshop manufacture.
- Quality control monitoring of technical drawing production.
- Production of drawing packs for onsite installations
Skills & Qualiﬁcations
- Relevant qualiﬁcation or work experience
- AutoCAD or Vectorworks Proﬁcient
- Strong communication skills.
- SketchUp proﬁcient an advantage.
- Good communicator
- Accurate attention to detail
- Passionate & enthusiastic, a motivated self starter
- Team player
This is a great opportunity to join an agency working with ambitious global technology companies. We consistently push boundaries and lead on design so are looking for a passionate individual who is looking to really make a difference.
You will be working with one of the most creative boutique agencies in the industry. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our ability to deliver truly creative and dynamic stands. We are a young group who look out for each other and support each other as a team. We enjoy fun days, evenings out, team lunches, Friday drinks and all the other cool stuff that agency life brings.
For the right person this is a dream job. If you have a passion for working in exhibitions this role with give you the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility with experience. There is also the opportunity to travel internationally.
CV and covering letter be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org