Job Title: Chemical Engineer
Reports To: Immingham Biodiesel Plant Manager
A unique opportunity for a highly- driven Chemical Engineer (or graduate) to join a fast growing renewable fuels manufacturing facility.
We are seeking a Chemical Engineer to join our Greenergy Biofuels team on a full-time basis. This exciting role involves providing technical expertise on a range of cross-functional projects, including process design, development, implementation and improvement. Candidates would be preferred as fully qualified in Chemical Engineering with operational experience, however Graduate Chemical Engineers are also invited to apply.
The successful candidate will be proactive, detail oriented and inventive, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, impeccable interpersonal and organizational skills and a willingness to keep abreast of industry advances. Proven experience in coordinating and collaborating with people in other disciplines is required for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement new and improved processes/ projects.
- Conduct tests to evaluate the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluate processes and equipment to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Troubleshoot problems with processes and implement changes as required.
- Assist in the supervision of plant operations, utilising plant data, analysis
- Schedule and coordinate projects to align with deadlines and budgets.
- Be part of the management of change process
- Partake in Hazop process
- Recording meeting minutes and tracking actions
- Have obtained a relevant Chemical Engineering degree or currently working toward one.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Performs well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Good team-working skills.
- Exceptional IT skills.
- Commercial awareness.
How to apply
Please forward CVs to Tracy.Hooper@greenergy.com
Closing date: 28th September 2018