- This event has passed.
ICSA Graduate Open Evening
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
ICSA are the professional body for governance and train, inform and represent the interests of company secretaries and governance professionals across all sectors.
A company secretary uses skills in law, finance and strategy to shape the direction of an organisation. Company secretaries are seen as the conscience of a company and are privy to some of the most important decisions made within a business.
ICSA will be running a Graduate Open Evening on 24 January that will explore the opportunities that a career in governance and company secretarial practice can offer. We welcome all students that are considering their career options. At this event:
• you will discover the role of the company secretary and how it can get you into the boardroom at an early stage in your career
• meet company secretaries and learn about what drew them into the role, how they qualified, what a typical day looks like and why they love what they do
• talk to a specialist company secretarial recruitment consultant about ways into the profession, career paths and salary potential
• network with other students and graduates
• get your professional headshot taken by our photographer on the evening.
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE: https://www.icsa.org.uk/professional-development/graduatehub/graduate-open-evening