- This event has passed.
How to get a job with Cartwright James
April 12 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
*In this session Cartwright James will discuss the business as a whole and the Graduate Management Scheme available with the chance to ask questions at the end. Come along to get tips on how to apply!*
Open to all disciplines!
Graduate Management Scheme
This is an opportunity to work for a young Executive Search Firm that is looking to kick start its 2018 expansion plans. The company has three specialist divisions operating across the Medical, Life Science and Chemical sectors, all of which have extensive expertise within their fields. With our 2017 success and our new office opening during 2018, we are looking to take on 10 of the best graduates.
If you enjoy competition and want to work in an environment where effort is matched by reward, this is the role for you and the best career move you could make. We are looking for the best calibre of candidates, something that makes you stand out from the crowd. Have you been a success in sports? Have you made money through your own initiative? Led a team in a busy environment?
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant
Initially when you join us you will start our intensive training programme. This will give you knowledge in recruitment processes and the industry and make you a specialist within your market. You will look after the recruitment process from end to end, initially sourcing candidates, managing them through the process and placing candidates in suitable vacancies.
We offer a base salary plus and uncapped commission and bonus structure which we expect our graduates to earn £42,500+ as a minimum in year one and £50-75,000+ in year two but the sky is the limit. One of our newest graduates earned over £116,000 during her first 12 months and 40% of the office took home over £70,000 during 2017.
• £18-20k basic salary with quarterly pay reviews
• Uncapped commission structure meaning you retain up to 60% of the fees you generate and bonuses
• Fast track to Management within 18-24 months. All managers and directors started as consultants and we will only ever promote internally
• Every 4 weeks afternoon off with company lunches and drinks
• Company Activity Days, Race Day and Social Events
• Quarterly Incentives for the top performers including trips away and sporting events
• Monthly Incentives include - Tailored suits, Handbags, Designer Shopping Vouchers, TVs, IPhone, IPads, Laptops and more
What we are looking for
• A graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree classification, or be of graduate calibre
• Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
• Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
• Resilient and commercially minded, with a strong work ethic
• Sports or Sales background is desirable