Industry: Financial Services
Size: Large (251+ employees)
Average yearly graduate intake: 2
Locations of roles offered: Lincoln
Accepted degrees: Business Studies or other Business related degree, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing
Citizenship/eligibility: Right to live and work in UK
We are one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and one of the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance company. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents - providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products. Our more than 350 staff members are based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln.
Finance Graduate Trainee, Sales & marketing Graduate Trainee
What to Expect
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Death in service benefit (four times basic salary)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers
- Varity of flexible benefits to choose from (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)
- 2% allowance to spend on extra benefits after one years’ service
- Bright and modern working environment with subsidised bistro and free onsite parking
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply for the chance to join us, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com:
- explaining what you’ve learned through your degree and how it’s relevant to this application
- describing the qualities that you feel you can bring to our team and how they’ll benefit Barbon
Key Contact information: As above
Each of our Graduate Development Programmes are different, as we tailor the content to meet your specific needs. But, broadly speaking, you’ll spend some time in placements around the business building up your knowledge and understanding of what makes us tick.
This will be undertaken together with some specific placements within key areas of the department you’re assigned to, to help build up your specialist knowledge.
As part of your training, you’ll be challenged to work on specific business projects and you’ll also be involved in an off-the-job training programme, designed to develop your key competencies, knowledge and skills.
Throughout the programme you’ll be sponsored by a mentor and supported, where appropriate, towards attaining relevant professional qualifications.
Once you’ve completed your training, you’ll be able to take up a position at Barbon within your area of expertise.
Find University of Lincoln on Social Media: